This beautiful miniature hoop embroidery pendant is so easy to make. Stitched on 20 count fabric with beautiful silk threads, it is the ideal accessory for your next party or night on the town. With just a handful of simple canvaswork stitches to learn, you will soon be making these as gifts for all your friends. But don’t forget to keep one or two for yourself!
The miniature hoop is made by Dandelyne right here in Australia (https://www.etsy.com/shop/dandelyne). It measures 5.5cm in diameter and the hoop hangs on a dark brown leather necklace adjustable from 40 to 44cm.
This listing is for the kit to make the pendant pictured here. Your kit includes:
– Full colour embroidery and making up instructions
– 1 x 5.5cm Dandelyne mini hoop
– 1 x black leather choker adjustable from approximately 40-44cm
– Approximately 9cmx9cm 20 count fabric mounted in 20cmx20cm cotton frame
– 90cm each of 3 colours of stranded silk
– Size 26 tapestry needle
To complete the project, you will need:
– A 15cm (6″) embroidery hoop or equivalent.
– Acrylic paint to decorate the outer hoop (optional)
– Small, sharp embroidery scissors
– Any basic sharp needle from your sewing box
– Strong ordinary sewing thread
– PVA glue or equivalent