This beautiful miniature hoop embroidery pendant is so easy to make. In just a few hours you can create the perfect gift for a special friend (or yourself!). You will work the tiny piece of canvaswork embroidery measuring just 39mm x 39mm by hand in silk threads on silk gauze. Then it is a simple matter of mounting it in the miniature hoop provided and “Voila!” – you have a beautiful piece of wearable embroidery art.
This listing is for the kit to make the pendant pictured here. Your kit includes:
– Full colour embroidery and making up instructions
– 1 x 5.5cm Dandelyne mini hoop
– 1 x black leather choker adjustable from approximately 40-44cm
– Approximately 9cmx9cm silk gauze mounted in 20cmx20cm cotton frame
– 90cm each of 3 colours of Stef Francis 12 strand silk
– Size 26 tapestry needle
To complete the project, you will need:
– A 15cm (6″) embroidery hoop or equivalent.
– Acrylic paint to decorate the outer hoop (optional)
– Small, sharp embroidery scissors
– Any basic sharp needle from your sewing box
– Strong ordinary sewing thread
– PVA glue or equivalent