Miniature SWEET HONEYSUCKLE, Raised Embroidery Kit
The embroidery design measures 5.5cm (2 1/4″) in diameter.
**MODERATE ** This project is perfect for if you are confident with basic stitches and wish to practice your skills or are new to raised embroidery.
The detailed, fully illustrated instruction will help guide you step by step through the project.
The SWEET HONEYSUCKLE design is inspired by Elizabethan flower motifs, tweaked with a touch of art nouveau to create a more organic feel. The embroidery is stitched in contemporary colours of softly shaded silk threads onto silk. Raised embroidery is one of Anna’s favourite styles of embroidery as the various techniques allow you to add 3-dimensional effects to your projects.
THE KIT CONTAINS
* INSTRUCTION BOOKLET with detailed step-by-step instructions, close-up photographs and detailed diagrams
* Full size pattern and templates
* Silk dupion & backing fabric
* Organza & crystal organdie
* Felt & appliqué paper
* 9 stranded silks
* 3 metallic threads
* 2 miscellaneous threads
* Beading wire & beads
You will need:
* Two 10cm (4″) embroidery hoops